Firstech, LLC collects information you provide directly via the Service. The data we collect may include data that identifies you personally (whether alone or in combination). Some examples of data we collect include the following:
Information You Provide
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Demographic Data. We collect demographic information such as about your age, birth date, gender, country, and household data.
- Payment data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- Profile Data. We collect your username, interests, favorites, gamer data, and other profile information
- Content. We collect the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback and product reviews you write, or questions and information you provide for customer support. We also collect the content of your communications as necessary to provide you with the services you use.
- Account Registration. We collect your register which may include your first name, last name city, country, postal code, email address, password and user name.
- Customer Service. When you contact customer service you may be asked to provide us with information such as your name, telephone number, address and email. We collect this information as part of our customer service efforts and it is used to confirm your identity, respond toyour inquiry or comments, for training purposes, and to assist us in providing better products and services
Information Collected Automatically
- Service Use Data. We collect data about the features you use, the services you purchase, the time of day you browse, and the web pages you visit.
- Device, Connectivity, and Configuration Data. We collect data about the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating software, your regional and language settings, and other similar information. This also includes IP address, MAC address, and other device identifiers.
- Location Data. We collect data about your location, which can be precise or imprecise. Precise location data can be Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) data (e.g., GPS), as well as data identifying nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi hotspots. Imprecise location data includes, for example, a location derived from your IP address or data that indicates where you are located with less precision, such as at a city or postal code level.
- To operate, manage, and provide you with our Service.
- To perform services requested by you, such as to respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages.
- To prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities.
- To send you direct marketing communications including information aboutnew products, contests, features and enhancements or special offers.
Firstech, LLC may share information about you as follows:
- Service Providers. We may share your information, including personal data, with our agents, vendors, consultants, and other third-party service providers (“Service Providers”) for purposes of processing your information in connection with their work on our behalf. Service Providers assist us with operating our Service and provide us with other services such service payments, email services, marketing and promotional services, and technical support.
- Security and Compelled Disclosure. We may disclose your information, including personal data, to comply with law or other legal process, and where required, in response to requests by public authorities,including to meet national security or law enforcement requests. We may also share your information in connection with an investigation of fraud, harassment, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal, a violation of our policies, or may expose you or us to legal liability. We may also share your information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Services or any third party.
- Consent. We may share your information, including personal data, for any other purpose disclosed to you and with your consent.
Except as set forth herein, Firstech, LLC does not sell or rent information collected from and about its customers to third parties. Without limiting the foregoing, in our sole discretion, we may share aggregated information which does not identify you or de-identified information about you with third parties or affiliates for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through our Service.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or fromour Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (“Shine the Light”) permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personal information as defined by Shine the Light to third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes.
21903 68th Ave S.
Kent, WA 98032